Here’s a neat idea! Purchase a few terracotta pots, paint them, add a finishing touch and viola..
Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- Tissue paper
- 24-gauge white cloth-covered floralwire
- Stack eight 20-by-30-inch sheets of tissue. Make 1 1/2-inchwide accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
- Fold an 18-inch piece of floral wire in half, and slip over center of folded tissue; twist. With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes.
- Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time.
- Tie a length of monofilament to floral wire for hanging.